Solved

how crap are ID

• 4 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Probably the worst network as far as getting customer service, their talk bot is rubbish and when you eventually get to the chat line they cannot do simple things.Stuck in a 12 month contract, cant wait for it to end, what a shambles of a company, i would be embarrassed to admit to anyone that i worked for them. Feel sorry for their employees, having to operate such a crap system. 

icon

Best answer by Laney46 6 January 2023, 12:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Can't disagree. Support is abysmal, almost non existent. From what I've seen so far from them, I don't see myself continuing with them once my contract has ended.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Probably the worst network as far as getting customer service, their talk bot is rubbish and when you eventually get to the chat line they cannot do simple things.Stuck in a 12 month contract, cant wait for it to end, what a shambles of a company, i would be embarrassed to admit to anyone that i worked for them. Feel sorry for their employees, having to operate such a crap system. 

Hey @Laney46,

Welcome to the Community and I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. 

Is there anything you needed support on that we could help with here?

We do also provide support via Facebook and Twitter via our Social Media Team as well as respond to queries here.

Hey @legerdemain 

In regards to your query which I believe surrounds a Currys Voucher for a Pixel 7 purchase, we’ve got updated information on this here: 

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Mohammed managed to find me a solution, for which i was very grateful, its just a pity that the rest of the ID support staff are not as good as he is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Laney46,

Glad to hear you found a solution to this, if you do need any further support, be sure to let us know and we’d be happy to support. 🙂

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hey @Laney46,

Glad to hear you found a solution to this, if you do need any further support, be sure to let us know and we’d be happy to support. 🙂

Mohammed

Most helpful

Why iD Mobile?