Question

How do I cancel an upgrade?

• 27 September 2023
  • 2 replies

I originally had a sim only deal with ID Mobile but decided to upgrade and get a phone deal. 

I ordered a phone but DPD can’t deliver it as it needs a signature and they can only deliver it during my work hours but I’m unable to take time off work. They won’t leave it at a pickup location, they won’t let me change the address, and since covid they said that no one is allowed to go to the depot to pick it up! So there’s no way I’m going to get my phone!

I “spoke” to someone on Live Chat two days ago and they said that someone from the Complaints department would phone me in the next 48hrs but I’ve not had a call! I want to cancel the upgrade but I can’t see anywhere how to do that and Live Chat has been busy all evening so I can’t speak to anyone.

Please can someone help as I’m really getting fed up with ID Mobile!?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

This forum article might help in this situation @RJ3

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RJ3 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?