How do I check order statusĀ 

icon

Best answer by Kash 30 May 2023, 13:25

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jamesx,

We can track this for you by checking the order but you should have received a confirmation email after placing your order.

Youā€™ll get another email when itā€™s been dispatched with tracking, which you can use to track the whereabouts.

Mohamned

Who delivers the mobiles from IDĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rosemary Bickett,

We use DPD to deliver our handsets.

Once the order has been sent you should receive a tracking number.

Ā 

Kash

Hi I havenā€™t received a tracking numberĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chloe EdmondsĀ 

Ā 

Youā€™d receive a tracking number typically the night before or morning of delivery from DPD, if you have the DPD app this may also ping you.

Ā 

Have you still had nothing?

Ā 

Have you had any emails about your order?

Ā 

Tom

Hi I havenā€™t received anything about my order still?Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chloe Edmonds,

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Weā€™ll see you there.

Ā 

Kash

Ā 

So Iā€™m in the same boat. I have an order numberĀ but canā€™t see a way to find out any information about it.

Original order said iPhone would be sent this week but now the website says towards the end of October.

My currentĀ mobile contract will now expireĀ before the phone will be sent so is it possible to get the SIM card and transfer the number before I get the new phone ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MansieĀ 

Ā 

The website may show a different fulfillment date, as it would refer to the expected delivery date of an order made at that time, not one already made.

Ā 

Iā€™d recommend double checking your emails, itā€™s possible and likely that weā€™re awaiting the stock so that we can send it out to you.

Ā 

The SIM card and phone would be sent together with the contract beginning upon dispatch of those, unfortunately we canā€™t push that forward, sorry.

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?