Solved

How is Currys not performing for you?

Hello Community.

Currys Carphonewarehouse on Idmobile.

I have recently ( 1 week) taken delivery of my new Samsung S22 through Currys (Carphone Warehouse).

I was persuaded by a salesman (when I enquired about delivery) to buy the official phone charger and a "very good" case at a good add on price. I accepted.

I never opened the phone charger as not only was it not a Samsung one, it didn't even provide the max charging capacity of the phone (which is apparently low by current standards anyway ). I did open the case but it was not what I expected and couldn't allow a feature that I had got used to on my previous Samsung S10.

I wanted to return both. I was told that I couldn't do so without returning the phone.

These items weren't part of a package. They were add-ons.

After a 54 minute phonecall ! which involved only 6 or 7 minutes of conversation, I was cut off.

I don't know the next step if any. Can anybody help?

icon

Best answer by Rory 9 May 2022, 14:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Where did you buy the phone and accessories? You mention Curry's, Carphone warehouse and iD Mobile?

Did you get them in-store at a Curry's, online via the Carphone warehouse website or iD Mobile website?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @Charlesburke, you’re quite right in that these are just order add-ons, so you wouldn’t need to return the entire order. I’m not sure why you were advised this. 

I’d recommend contacting Currys directly via Facebook or Twitter, if you use those platforms. If not, just use their Webchat here.

Thank you,

Rory

Most helpful. 

Why iD Mobile?