Solved

How to find out how much I have left to pay after leaving ID

• 21 December 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I want to know how much is left from my final bill as I've been getting charged in bits rather than all at once and I am not sure how much is left or if it is now fully paid off.

Is there a way for me to find out? 

I don't see a way to find out on the app as I have limited access. 

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 December 2022, 16:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Use the iD Mobile live chat service, and ask one of the iD agents about your account status.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Good luck @JellyBeen

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JellyBeen,

Let us know if you have any issues and we would be happy to help you out.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Use the iD Mobile live chat service, and ask one of the iD agents about your account status.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Good luck @JellyBeen

Thank you but unfortunately it says I need my customer service pin which I can't check to see what it is because I can't see "my account" due to limited access and I don't remember it as I've only used the pin once before. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you didn’t change the PIN, it should be shown in your welcome to iD Mobile email.

It should be possible to authenticate you without the PIN - just takes a bit more effort on the live chat.

Good luck @JellyBeen

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@JellyBeen,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

If you didn’t change the PIN, it should be shown in your welcome to iD Mobile email.

It should be possible to authenticate you without the PIN - just takes a bit more effort on the live chat.

Good luck @JellyBeen

@JellyBeen,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Thank you, I will try the live chat tomorrow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @JellyBeen,

We’ve since responded and resolved this now.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?