Solved

I am having problems submitting PAC code to iD Mobile

• 26 September 2022
  • 12 replies

Hi there,

When I try to submit the form to send the PAC code to switch to iD Mobile it doesn’t work because my surname has two different words and the form doesn’t like this :(

Could you please let me know what to do?

By the way, I have also tried registering an online account but I believe you need to have received the new SIM card to be able to do this, and I haven’t yet.

Thansk,

Ana

icon

Best answer by andewhite 26 September 2022, 12:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Ana Pombo, if you’re having trouble giving your old provider’s PAC to iD Mobile, you can also do this by getting in-touch using one of the options below:

1. Send iD a private message on facebook (using Messenger).
  2. Send a DM (direct message) to iD on Twitter.
  3. Use the online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat - iD agents work 9am - 8pm on weekdays (8am - 6pm at weekends).

Any out-of-hours messages left on facebook or Twitter are picked-up when the iD social media team next start work.

Good luck!

I wouldn’t bother if I were you, cancel while you can and run- 7 days ago I submitted mine, 7 days later no incoming calls and no text service - Iv been on chat numerous times and I get a variety of responses - it’s with our tech team, we’re waiting on responses from 3 mobile, it looks complete on our side. Nobody contacts you back and it seems nobody can fix it. 

I’l probably get a response now asking me to change a load of settings, Iv had that too and yet if you call my number it says number not recognised… that’s a network issue not a handset issue! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@AllyDay,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with your number port.

If you haven’t already had this looked into, please let us know here and we will investigate further.

Kash

Hey Kash, 

I can't submit a pack code either as my surname has 2 words with a space.  I also cannot create an account to login and submit a pack code through my services because it will not accept my surname on the registration form. 

How can I resolve this or do I have to cancel?

Thanks

Fi

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey Kash, 

I can't submit a pack code either as my surname has 2 words with a space.  I also cannot create an account to login and submit a pack code through my services because it will not accept my surname on the registration form. 

How can I resolve this or do I have to cancel?

Thanks

Fi

You can also submit your PAC to iD using their online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

You will need to speak to an iD agent though - type “talk to a person” after connecting to chat. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays - good luck @Fiori2000

I can’t seem to submit my pac details either - no idea why as everything is correct.  I just keep getting the message:

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

I have contacted ID on FB and no reply yet.  I am getting a little concerned.

I also cannot access live chat… when I click the link I get the message:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 13404291767785312405

Hmmmmm…. may end up going back to my old network.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I also cannot access live chat… when I click the link I get the message:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 13404291767785312405

Hmmmmm…. may end up going back to my old network.

Just make sure you are NOT signed-in to your iD Community account when you live chat @Deb Hall.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I can’t seem to submit my pac details either - no idea why as everything is correct.  I just keep getting the message:

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

I have contacted ID on FB and no reply yet.  I am getting a little concerned.

Hello @Deb Hall ,

If you contacted us on Social we should have picked this up and raised by now.

Let us know if you still need help.

Mohammed

I have tried to submit my PAC code but it says “you entered a wrong PAC code or mobile number. Please check and try again.” I have checked the mobile number I want to keep and the PAC code 10 times and they are 100% correct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @cpaigerich,

It may be the transaction number.

The correct one begins with 4.

Try going to our website: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Register for an iD account (you’ll need the iD SIM in a phone to receive the security code).

Then when logged in click My Services > Keep your number to keep your number without needing the transaction number

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?