Question

i can’t get through to Live Chat to cancel within 14 days

• 18 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Dear hub,

i have switched from O2 thinking i was going to make saving.  In fact my deal with O2 is a bundle, so it will not make sense for me to leave.  I tried to get hold of the relevant department all day today on live chat but to no avail.  The last conversation with a bot was recorded.  At that stage it was telling me I am in the queue with estimated wait of over 470 minutes (and it was ticking around).  

i also tried to set up the account with the sole purpose of closing the account but the system will not allow because the details don’t match.  My surname is complex due to my background in three separate parts and this is Hoe it was submitted to id mobile but the online account does not allow spaces. 

I am at the end of my thether and I have no idea who else to contact.  I am also a parent to a young child and my husband has severe mobility and cognitive issue due to health.  I can’t spend 4 hours trying to sort this.  And it is not even sorted. Worst experience as I have no solution in sight. 

Ah and I reached out on Facebook via the messenger. 

Please please help! 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ElenaA7,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?