Solved

I can't port number

• 8 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have entered all the correct details, and I have checked them several times - PAC code, numbers etc, but get this -

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again

What is wrong?

icon

Best answer by mitts 9 April 2023, 07:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

You need to put your surname in capital letters like SMITH it will then work

Userlevel 1

Thank you :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alphaarktos,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that your issue is resolved but if you still require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Hi.

I’m having the same issue.  I am sure I have all my details correct but it won’t process the number port.  I have tried putting my username in capitals to no avail.

Simon

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi.

I’m having the same issue.  I am sure I have all my details correct but it won’t process the number port.  I have tried putting my username in capitals to no avail.

Simon

You can submit your PAC manually using the iD live chat service, or contacting iD privately on Facebook (Messenger), or Twitter (DM).

Customer care agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Simon T 

Are you still having this issue?

The recent porting issues have included the port going through but not confirming this, please let us know if you still require assistance in this case so we can get in touch.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?