Solved

I got this email and I don't understand why I need to contact iD about an uograde

• 5 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

This is the contents of the email I received, do i need to be worried? Is something wrong? Or is it to just confirm it's me asking for the upgrade? Any help ASAP please as I don't want my order cancelled. 

Dear Miss HURLEY-SMALL

We need to speak to you regarding an update for your order reference: ‪120980664‬. 

Please call our support team on ‪0207 1391 398‬.

Our lines are open Monday-Friday 9am until 7pm and Saturday 9am until 5.30pm. We look forward to your call.

Regards

The iD Team

icon

Best answer by andewhite 5 April 2022, 18:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @HeatherLouise1997,

If you’ve ordered from iD Mobile recently, I’d telephone the 020 7xxx xxxx number quoted, especially if you want the handset you’ve just ordered.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

I've sorted it out now, thank your for your reply 😊

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @HeatherLouise1997, that’s good news.

Did calling the 020 7xxx xxxx number get it sorted for you?

Userlevel 1

Okay @HeatherLouise1997, that’s good news.

Did calling the 020 7xxx xxxx number get it sorted for you?

I did, they had to do a credit check as I moved, but I was sent another email 

This is the contents of this email:

Dear Miss HURLEY-SMALL

Thank you for choosing iD.

We apologise that due to the popularity of our current offers, we're currently experiencing minor delays in processing orders ready for dispatch.

We are confident however that we will be able to prepare your order in the next 3-5 days. We'll email you again to confirm when your order has been successfully processed and dispatched.

If you gave us a PAC or STAC when you purchased your plan, don't worry it won’t be submitted until your order has been dispatched.

Once again thank you for being an iD customer, and we apologise that on this rare occasion we have been unable to provide our normal delivery service.

The iD Team

They sent that on Friday, it's now Thursday, been 6 days and I'm concerned, should I call them again?? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @HeatherLouise1997

I would call again - your email does not appear to have a order number.

Do you have an iD Mobile order number for your new handset?

Give iD a call again - good luck. 

Why iD Mobile?