Solved

I have a new contract with ID Mobile and I cannot register and cannot port my number

• 6 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have recently taken a contract out with Id Mobile. 

I have tried to register with with ID Mobile both online and on the app. It will not send me a security code text to allow me to register. I have tried several times, re-sending etc. It has never sent one security code. FYI the signal is fine, receives calls etc.

Secondly I cannot transfer my old number. I have the PAC. I have gone through to the switch ID Mobile page filled in all the details. I get the error message:

“We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.”

I have checked and re-entered all data numerous times. I still get the error message.

So I cant register and cannot switch my number. Great start to ID Mobile.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 6 April 2023, 16:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

For the PAC submission, try entering your SURNAME in CAPITAL letters @Madridly.

For the security code to register, it might be a waiting game.
When I registered the codes tooks 8-10 hours to arrive, so I just tried once or twice a day over 3-4 days and eventually I was able to register.

iD Mobile are great when everything works, but can be very frustrating when you need to put something right.
🍀 

Userlevel 1

Changing my surname to capitals has worked and I now have the switch date setup. Thank you very much for this.

I will keep going with the security code. As you say hopefully it eventually turns up.

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The security code is only valid for 10-15 minutes, so getting the code several hours later is not great.

🤔🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Madridly,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad to hear that @andewhite could help with this.

If you have any issues with the port or security code, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?