Question

I have never received any codes/pins to get into account

• 29 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

My 3 children each have an ID phone no, but I never received any pins/codes to get started and when i try to get in using phone number/surname/dob, it says something is wrong. The system is not down, I have tried for several years!

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

For each iD phone number, you’ll need to register for an iD My Account online. Once they have their iD My Account online, you can sign-in and get the PIN.

Visit https://my.idmobile.co.uk and click on the Register “tab”.

Good luck @Alexandra Salicath

Userlevel 1

Yes, but you need a 8 digit code in order to do second step of registration, which i dont have?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Alexandra Salicath, iD send this code as a text message, to the phone number you’re trying to register.

When I first tried to register for my iD online account, these messages took several hours or longer to arrive, meaning by the time I’d received the message the code had expired.

Anyway, I just kept trying once or twice a day over a few days and eventually I managed to register.

Good luck @Alexandra Salicath.
🤞 

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much!!! I will try once children are back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Alexandra Salicath 

Did you manage to get this sorted or would you still require some assistance with this?

Kash

I’m having the same problem with my husbands account….he never received an email with his phone number or 4 digit pin. Trying to get through to someone is awful. I think I’ll just be cancelling both our accounts as it seems customer service is not their priority 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m having the same problem with my husbands account….he never received an email with his phone number or 4 digit pin. Trying to get through to someone is awful. I think I’ll just be cancelling both our accounts as it seems customer service is not their priority 

I got a customer support PIN in the SMS from iD, after putting my new iD SIM card in a phone.

The iD Mobile help & support is 100% online, with 2 options for contacting the iD customer service team:

1. Contact the iD Mobile social media team via facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message - DM).
    This team pick-up messages sent outside support hours, when they next start work. 
  2. Use their online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 bot).

The normal support hours are 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends.

An iD agent should be able to assist with your enquiry - anyway, good luck @Debby Cushenan.  

Why iD Mobile?