Question

I received a message mentioned the switch to ID mobile got an issue, not sure what is the problem

• 7 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I had submitted the PAC with all the information, after selection of the date, it prompt a message and said that there is an error. Not sure if my request is accepted or not?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sounds like there’s a problem @AC123, but community members can’t look at your iD account to see if what’s causing the issue though. 

Perhaps it’d be best to contact iD support using online live chat, Facebook Messenger, or via a Twitter direct message.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays - good luck @AC123.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AC123 

Have you submitted your PAC code already at checkout?

If so you won’t need to submit the PAC code again, the date given/selected at checkout will be the port date, the port will take place between 8am and 10pm on that date.

If you didn’t submit it at checkout and are still having issues on the port form, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm not quite sure on this, I had submitted the PAC code and also select the date of tranafer. But after that I saw an error on the page, I'm not sure if the submission is success or not.

Regards,

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AC123 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?