Solved

I want to speak to someone at iD Mobile

• 25 November 2023
  • 12 replies

I have just joined iD Mobile and having big coverage issues, despite there being 4G in my area. I tried using the Live Chat to address this issue but it gets me nowhere. I would like to speak to a person on the phone, as I will have to move networks if I can’t get this resolved. Please can you give me a telephone number to call? Thanks Laura

icon

Best answer by andewhite 27 November 2023, 12:46

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @LauraH, iD Mobile don’t have a telephone support helpline. 

At iD Mobile help & support is 100% online. If you’re not getting on with Live Chat, I’d suggest contacting iD customer service via one of the following methods:

• Private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • DM using X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @LauraH 

Do you require any further assistance with this or have you gotten in contact via the methods outlined by @andewhite?

Please let us know if you need any assistance and we can get in touch.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes I got in touch using Facebook messenger, thanks

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LauraH,

I hope that the team were able to help.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

This reception is really bad I cannot speak on the phone and want to speak to someone?

I am now seeking legal advice as I cannot speak on the phone that I pay for , it’s a joke

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

This reception is really bad I cannot speak on the phone and want to speak to someone?

iD Mobile (or any UK network) cannot guarantee a signal in a particular location @Lorna Michelle. It’s one of the many reasons there is a cooling-off period. If you're outside the cooling-off period, then I recommend you make use of WiFi Calling.

You can check for issues in your area or their coverage map by clicking on the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Lorna Michelle 

Sorry to hear this, how long have you had issues with coverage?

Have you checked the above linked coverage checker to check your area for predicted coverage or potential outages?

Tom

Need to speak to an adviser about my payment

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kaz 22,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you still require assistance with this or if you managed to get in touch with someone.

If you still require assistance you can get back to us here and we can PM you.

Kash

Still require help from an adviser 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kaz 22,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?