Question

i want to speak to someone that works at this ID mobile

• 25 May 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

ive cancelled my contract but why have you sent me a letter a week after ive cancelled about my direct debit. i cancelled everything 1 day after taking out the contract as i really how unhelpful and zero customer service line there is. you best not try and take money put of my account. i eant to speak to someone that works at this ID mobile

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You shouldn't have cancelled the direct debit, you will have an outstanding final bill that will require payment. Why? You are billed from the point of connection right up until the point of disconnection (as per the T&C’s you agreed to at the time of purchase). You risk the debt being passed on to a debt collection agency and a late/missed payment marker on your credit file.

You should speak to a live chat agent, you can do that here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

ive cancelled my contract but why have you sent me a letter a week after ive cancelled about my direct debit. i cancelled everything 1 day after taking out the contract as i really how unhelpful and zero customer service line there is. you best not try and take money put of my account. i eant to speak to someone that works at this ID mobile

Hey @Jasmine Bates,

Your contact is connected on dispatch.

If you cancel after, you would still be billed for the days the the contract was active for until it was disconnected.

This may only have been 1 or 2 days.

As per the Terms & Conditions, you would be liable for this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?