Question

id mobile app not working

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I cannot currently use the id mobile app. It gives me an alert saying that it is unable to load and to check the network settings. Is anyone else having the same problem?

3 replies

Yes ours are down as well, phone was off yesterday all day, back on now, but ID mobile app has been off for a few days, just getting a we are experiencing high volume of calls message, can’t understand that because nobody can get through.

I’m also not able to access the webpage or login into account for 2 days now - mentions about the ‘high amount of users’ - I would of thought seeing as ID mobile is primarily internet based and not call centre - issues such as these shouldn’t occur?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Matt Webber , @Tonychip  and @Soohs67 sorry to hear of the trouble you have had with our app. We had experienced some issues yesterday with our network, but this is mostly fixed now. Additionally, as a knock on effect we have experienced a higher volume of contact than usual. The iD app has become unavailable again for some customers. We apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced, and we’ll continue to provide updates here - https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb

Why iD Mobile?