Question

ID mobile blacklisted my old phone in error

• 8 February 2022
  • 1 reply

My new upgrade iphone 13 was stolen last wednesday 2nd feb while i was out shopping. 
I reported it to ID - and requested a new replacement sim. That took two days to come and i activated it and waited 24 hours - I was using my old iphone 11 handset. 

nothing 

i contacted ID as i found out the my iphone 11 (old phone) bizarrely has been blacklisted by ID mobille. 

twice ID agents have told me that its unlocked and will be working in an hour ! Twice nothing 

its been 5 days since the theft! 

This is now affecting my mental health as ID have blacklisted my old phone in error and have not resolved the matter. I can’t move on from the trauma of the theft experience. They have made the situation worse.

by having online only communication its so limited as there is no continuation to resolve matter. 

i have gone on the online chat with agents 6 times now . I am so so upset by this whole experience. I feel victimised twice- once by the thief and second by ID mobile 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ruksana,

Did the Live Chat Team manage to resolve this?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?