ID mobile is not blacklisting my stolen phone and mostly all the staff is useless.

• 24 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I lost my iPhone on 4th of October and reported it to ID mobile on same day and asked them to block my phone and sim. They block my phone and blacklisted my Samsung phone instead of my lost iPhone. After realising they blocked my Samsung phone i contacted them again and removed this IMEI from blacklist and asked them to blacklist my iPhone. They could not find my iphone on the system so had to open a case and after few days they sent me proof of usage with completely different IMEI which i never owned and last usage date was showing in November 2023 which has not even came. After contacting them again they finally issued me proof of usage with correct IMEI but still not blacklisted my phone. Now its been over 3 weeks and everyday they tell me we have contacted the tech department and you phone will be blacklisted soon but it never seem to happen. I am sick of these liars and unprofessional company. My insurance claim is still pending because of ID mobile ignorance. I left with no option other than seeking legal advice as if my insurance not paying because of ID mobile then ID mobile will have to pay for it.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jdanjum786 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?