Solved

Identity theft - need contact with someone

• 10 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hey,

Extremely annoyed I’ve had to make an account just to post this. Live chat claims everyone is busy, sent a complaint to an email that apparently doesn’t exist weeks back and the phone system is automated.

Someone has used my details to create an account and now I’m being harassed with letters for payment that I didn’t make. CIFAS is already aware that I am a victim of identity theft and I’m on their protected database so I am irritated this account has still managed to make it through.

Can someone please send me a DM and sort this mess out.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 10 March 2022, 12:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Random123456,

Sorry to hear your details have been used fraudulently.

Messaging in this iD online community isn’t real-time, so it could be several days or longer before iD Mobile read your post.

It might be quicker for you to PM iD Mobile via facebook or twitter.

Best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

You may also need a reference number from Action Fraud online, when you’re speaking to iD Mobile.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Random123456, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi There,

I am not an ID mobile customer but have just received notice that a Direct Debit has been set up in my name. 

I am shocked there is no phone number or email address I can get in contact with you guys. And I need to get this shut down as soon as possible 

Please is there a way you can contact me?

Thanks,

Suzanne

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sorry to hear your details have been used fraudulently.

Messaging in this online forum isn’t real-time, so it could be several days or longer before iD Mobile read your post.

It might be quicker for you to contact iD Mobile via facebook (Messenger) or twitter (by direct message).

Best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that way you can speak privately with an iD agent.

You’ll probably need your Action Fraud online reference number when speaking to iD Mobile.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Suzanne Walters, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?