Question

im not receiving incoming calls

• 14 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I have full signal and I can’t receive incoming calls they all go straight to my voicemail. Out going calls take up to minute to connect. This has been like it for weeks and has now got to the point where no calls are coming through. I have reset the wifi encase it related to wifi calls. I have now turn of the wifi call settings on the phone. But that hasn’t made a difference. ID mobile doesn’t have a phone line call where I get to a person ridiculous. You have a week before I’m switching providers, what a rubbish service!!!!

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dj123phillips 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had these issues, could you let us know the postcode where you’ve been having this experience?

Have you reset the network settings in the device? Have you tried the SIM in another device to see if the issue persists?

Tom

Hi Tom,

post code is PO8 8RU, I only have the one phone so I can’t test on another device as you mentioned. Wow Having to wait over 2hrs for a response doesn’t exactly spring great customer service to mind. Luckily contacting your Facebook page did have a better result of only having to wait over an hour although still massively poor customer services skills. I will continue with the facebook as it seems to be quicker and it seems to be dealt with 🤞. Otherwise I’m leaving!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Many people are caught out here, believing iD personal provide real-time support through the iD community.

iD personal read user posts here once a day, sometimes less frequently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dj123phillips 

The area of PO8 8RU looks like it should get good 4G signal, 3G may be unstable and 5G may be completely unavailable so make sure you’re on 4G here.

The community as @andewhite isn’t a real time support service, this isn’t monitored quite as much as our Facebook that you’ve messaged and the community is designed for iD users to help other iD users.

If you’re in contact on Facebook, we’d recommend keeping contact there.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?