Solved

invalid MMI code message. looking for IMEI

• 8 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I need my IMEI code to apply for my free gift. When I type in *#06# a message comes up saying connection problem or invalid MMI code.

I have tried switching off my phone, putting it in flight mode, restarting my phone, turning the Internet off. It still isn't working. 

I haven't got the sim card tray anymore or is it on the actual sim card? I also don't have the box! 

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by JoeKing 8 February 2024, 10:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello the easiest way to obtain your IMEI detail's is by doing the following. 

Go to Settings scroll down to About Phone click onto it, now scroll up and your phone details will be listed. 

Userlevel 4

Just to add your devices access my well be different to the above instructions. Have you left your device off or let the battery drain down and then recharge and powered up see if you can access your phone detail's? 

If the device is damaged or you can't charge it you won't be able to access the IMEI detail's. 

Some device have a tiny sticker with details with this information you may need a magnifying glass to read it if this is the case. 

Userlevel 1

I need my IMEI code to apply for my free gift. When I type in *#06# a message comes up saying connection problem or invalid MMI code.

I have tried switching off my phone, putting it in flight mode, restarting my phone, turning the Internet off. It still isn't working. 

I haven't got the sim card tray anymore or is it on the actual sim card? I also don't have the box! 

Any ideas?

Go to Settings scroll down to About Phone click onto it, now scroll up and your phone details will be listed. 

That works thank you!

Userlevel 4

Any ideas?

That works thank you!

Happy that I could be of some help to you. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @EM6,

Welcome to the Community!

It looks like @JoeKing has answered your query.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?