Question

iphone 13 pro max in-stock?

• 14 September 2022
  • 8 replies

is this actually in stock?

the expected date shown on the website was end of august. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What colour are you after @Sarah Allen?

The Alpine Green iPhone 13 Pro Max is in stock now - it’s not a bad colour.
😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sarah Allen,

Let us know which size and colour and we can check for you.

Stock varies based on this and at the moment, this device along with the 14 is very popular so we’re most likely just awaiting stock from Apple for these.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hey, I recently just bought the Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max through ID Mobile under the guise that it was in stock as I was able to make the purchase - I don’t want to cancel the order but I was hoping to find out if there is a time frame given for when it is due to be back in stock as that is not included in the email.

Thanks!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey, I recently just bought the Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max through ID Mobile under the guise that it was in stock as I was able to make the purchase - I don’t want to cancel the order but I was hoping to find out if there is a time frame given for when it is due to be back in stock as that is not included in the email.

Thanks!

Try calling the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Have your order number ready.

Good luck @danport

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @danport 

Unfortunately I believe all iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max models are now in ‘end of life’ status which means we won’t be getting any more stock of these models.

However to double check I’d recommend the above from @andewhite to call our sales team and make sure.

Tom

Userlevel 1

@Tom @andewhite Thanks both - after speaking with the web sales team they have let me know that this should be delivered tomorrow so I’ll be holding out hope!! 

@Tom @andewhite Thanks both - after speaking with the web sales team they have let me know that this should be delivered tomorrow so I’ll be holding out hope!! 

Having a similar issue just wondering how long it took to arrive or if it even has arrived as I ordered the pro max sometime last week with an email saying that they were out of stock, also if i should contact them just to be sure or wait a couple more days, just worried it won’t come now haha, thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Itz_jj_666 

The stock of your order will depend on which colour and storage version you have of the 13 Pro Max, however as mentioned above we’ve had comms from the warehouse team to say as the device is now an ‘end of life’ item we are no longer receiving stock of it.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?