Question

Iphone 15 pro max black 256gb out of stock

• 17 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi, as i was buying the phone i was told it said it had stock but once i had bought it i found out that its not in stock?  i was wondering if someone could tell me when they would be back in stock and when i would be reciving my order? Also if i could chnage the colour to get it quicker as i seen that blue was in stock and if i could maybe change it to that. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bruyne Kevin,

Welcome to the Community!

In regards to changing the colour you would need to call our Sales Team on  020 7139 1397, they may also be able to advise on delivery dates etc.

Once stock becomes available you should receive a dispatch email. However if you would like us to PM you regarding the delivery date, please let us know.

Kash

Hi can someone private message me thank you 

Hi @Bruyne Kevin,

In regards to changing the colour you would need to call our Sales Team on  020 7139 1397, they may also be able to advise on delivery dates etc.

Once stock becomes available you should receive a dispatch email. However if you would like us to PM you regarding the delivery date, please let us know.

Kash

Hi can someone please pm me regarding delivery date that would be great thanks 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

You need to call the Sales Team as stated above.

Hi @Bruyne Kevin,

Kash

Never got any help with the sales team yesterday about delivery date can I get a pm thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +4

Hi @Bruyne Kevin 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?