Question

Is account login broken for other people ?

• 2 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Is account login broken for other people today ?  (saturday 2 DEC)

seems like their servers are overloaded ?

8 replies

Same, not been able to login to account for 2 days - Too many people attempting to logon apparently….

Userlevel 1

The entire system seems to be in meltdown.  Utterly unbelievable customer service - if anyone is lucky enough to be within the cooling off period I would strongly advise them to cancel.  I can't even txt them to get a PAC code to transfer!!

Userlevel 1

Translated that means inadequate IT infrastructure.

very poor considering that they want us to do everything online and use the app.

I need to get statements to reclaim business expenses. Clearly I should not have gone with such an amateur outfit !

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Iwillforget , @Shadermarine and @Matt Webber 

We had experienced some issues yesterday with our network, but this is mostly fixed now. Additionally, as a knock on effect we have experienced a higher volume of contact than usual. The iD app has become unavailable again for some customers. We apologise for any inconvenience you’ve experienced, and we’ll continue to provide updates here - https://tinyurl.com/3ykh4ayb Thanks. - Siân

Userlevel 1

Thankfully I can now log in to my account via laptop but service is VERY slow.

Userlevel 1

i cant even register.just sends me a passcode then tells me its wrong.i want to check my bills for last months data so i can get a backup card.at this rate ill just cancel contract and go elsewhere.i need apps for work and everyday im losing more.day 2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Confused1 

Glad to hear you’re able to get into your account.

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Dave Kendall 

Have you tried registering on a different device than the one you receive the code on?

How long is being left between the SMS code being received and being used when registering? If left too long the code will expire.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?