Solved

is the network down?

Userlevel 1

Hi, I was cut off today but I paid my bill and said it would be on within 30 minutes, however an hour and a half later it’s still off. I can’t make phone calls or text and data is off too, restarted my phone to see if that would help but it didn’t. 

icon

Best answer by Tom 8 August 2023, 15:56

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Other forum users have noticed it sometimes takes up to 24-hours before your iD account is unblocked after non-payment @Katie coates.

Alternatively, if there’s a network fault in your area @Katie coates, it should be shown in the online network status checker https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katie coates 

I believe we may have lifted the bar that is on the account, however please let us know so we can get in touch if you require further assistance.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi yes you did thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that’s sorted @Katie coates 

Mohammed

This is so annoying waiting for an important doctor calls and i Carnt get through how longs the network off for. This is a joke hope we get some compensation for this or a refund not paying for something which don't work . 

Userlevel 1

I could not get signal all day around South West of London. Really not happy, I had to change my plans due to not reaching people. I transfered from Vodafone a  few months ago,  But I am really not happy with ID mobile. Whenever I desperately need my data I am not able to use. I often have signal problem. It was way worse today,  I did not even get signal 10min from morning till 5pm. Probably still not sorted. I am at home using my wifi now. 

I have just joined the network today, is it down? cant register on the app. Never had any issues with my previous phone company, if this is the service I can look forward I ownt renew in a month

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kevin Jacob,

Welcome to the Community!

We’re aware that some customers were experiencing a network issue that was impacting some customer's ability to make and receive calls and use mobile data. The iD Mobile app was also unavailable for some customers, as it’s getting a high volume of users.

However customers who were experiencing issues connecting to the network should now find they are able to connect. If you're still facing issues, try turning your phone off and on. Due to a high volume of users, the iD app may be inaccessible for some customers. 

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I have had no service since Friday afternoon. No mobile data and cant receive or deliver texts or calls. This is getting a joke now as i need my phone for work. I am not always in the office on the Wi-Fi so when i am out and about i may as well just leave my phone at home.

Can we get a time when the network will be up and running please as i am paying for a phone that i can’t use.

Ash.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have had no service since Friday afternoon. No mobile data and cant receive or deliver texts or calls. This is getting a joke now as i need my phone for work. I am not always in the office on the Wi-Fi so when i am out and about i may as well just leave my phone at home.

Can we get a time when the network will be up and running please as i am paying for a phone that i can’t use.

Ash.

@Ashley Bailey, have you tried turning OFF your handset for 10-15 minutes? 

Perhaps there’s another fault or issue with the Three UK network in your area?
Check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network-and-coverage/network-support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ashley Bailey 

Three UK was having some issues with the network however most of this should be cleared up now, how are you getting on?

Tom

I can't make calls,send texts or use the internet after making payment since yesterday 9.am 

Userlevel 1

I am getting intermittent disconnections too in manchester.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am getting intermittent disconnections too in manchester.

Perhaps there’s a network fault or incident in your area, @CharChef

Check online at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network-and-coverage/network-support

🍀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Oyebode Omilabu 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @CharChef 

Sorry to hear this, please could you let us know the postcode(s) where you’re having these issues?

Are there areas where you aren’t having issues?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?