Issue Network all the time

• 8 September 2023
  • 14 replies

I have 5 sims and all have issue with network in Leicester,Nottingham,Coalville and Derby

Who can tell me if is ok with this network and if i still pay for them

14 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You could check online if the network is OK at these locations @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu.  

Check at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like it’s a coverage issue.

Please can you confirm the postcodes for us and we can check this out.

If there is a reported issue, it should be resolved within a few days.

Kash

I delete all my dorect debit with ID mobile because network is sheet and you didn't wanted to resolv this issue

You sold 5G when we have 3G or 4G.

Do not buy from them because they don't have 5 G

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I delete all my direct debit with ID mobile because network is sheet and you didn't wanted to resolve this issue

…

Unfortunately @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu, stopping your direct debit (DD) payments does not cancel your contract/s with iD Mobile. 

What happens next - your iD accounts will all probably fall into arrears and iD will pass the outstanding amounts to a debt collection agency. In this case, your UK credit file will also be marked with any missed payments for these accounts.

In my area, I’m lucky enough to have a 5G service on this network.

I don t care and we can meet to tribunal... Because o try to fix my issue but they don't want to resolve this issue friendly

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu, best to do what you think is correct, for this situation.

Everywere i had issue with this IdMobile and i change my phone... My son buy Iphone 14 Pro and same sheet... We have 4 phone different and issue network with all

I pay all months 60£ for 4 contracts and i can't pay for something wrong

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Of course, I’m sure I’d feel exactly the same way in this situation, @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu. 

Just thought you should know what might happen after cancelling direct debit payments. 

Whatever happens, they'll just want me to pay them the money for the rest of the years and it will affect my credit score... Anyway, I think I'll leave the UK because it's getting worse and worse and I really don't care anymore  what is happening to this country where stupidity dominates the air..plus economy is down and wages low income

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu 

Please could you confirm the postcodes where you have issues?

It’s worth noting that not all locations will have 5G, nor can we cover all locations with signal generally.

As @andewhite suggests, cancelling your direct debits will not cancel your plan(s), only payments to them, this may affect your credit score and involve a debt collection agency should payments continue to not be paid.

Tom

Is all around leicester and when rain outside is all time issue.. Sheet network.. App the same 

Fosse park all the time no network at all, center city issue.. LE2

Some time is okay, but all the time having issue

We pay 4 contracts for nothing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu 

Please could you confirm the full postcode(s) so we can check?

How long have you had issues with your coverage?

Tom

Many times i have issue and not only on LE2 8BF...IS AROUND ALL EAST MIDLANDS and i make complain and they said to me my complain cannot be accepted and done... Now i'm stupid and i pay 70£ for ID and i do not receive good network and signal... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Surugiu Daniel Cristina Pitzu,

Welcome to the Community!

We can’t see any issues in that area. 

However if you are having issues with coverage over a wider area it sounds like it may be a faulty handset or SIM.

Have you tried a replacement SIM in the handset or the SIM in a different handset?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?