Solved

itemised bills in foreign language

• 18 February 2024
  • 12 replies

How can I change the language in my itemised bills page, everything else is in English but not the monthly itemised bills.

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 3 March 2024, 20:04

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chris Greenham,

Welcome to the Community!

Please can you download a PDF viewer and check if that makes a difference when you view the bill through there?

Do you have any translate settings etc on the device you are using which may change the language?

Kash

The foreign languish only shows up on the itemised billing, everything else on the iD site is in English.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chris Greenham 

Are you using an iPhone or iOS/Apple device?

Have you tried another device or PDF viewer?

Tom

Which ever devise I use, laptop, mobile or iPad, it is exactly the same. Can’t read it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chris Greenham 

Have you tried a PDF viewer?

Are all device you’ve used from Apple?

Tom

Still unresolved. All itemised monthly bills viewed on any of my devices are in Chinese or some other language. Everything else on my account is in English. This means I have no access to any itemised mobile phone bill.

Perhaps someone from iD can get this resolved ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chris Greenham,

Sorry if we missed this are you trying via a PDF viewer?

Kash

No. When I open the iD app and view my itemised bill it’s in Chinese or something similar. This is totally absurd that nobody understands that I want to view my bill in English.   

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Chris Greenham,

Please could you try the steps that @WelshPaul provided.

If you still have issues, please let us know.

Kash

kash, I see comments on your forum that many other people have been having exactly the same problem and they are blaming the iD App, which I am using. So this is a much bigger issue which needs resolving p.d.q.

i surprised you did not know about this!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

kash, I see comments on your forum that many other people have been having exactly the same problem and they are blaming the iD App, which I am using. So this is a much bigger issue which needs resolving p.d.q.

i surprised you did not know about this!

Why iD Mobile?