Solved

ive just joined but sim still not here

• 26 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi

ive just joined and two days ago was told sim would be with me next day. Stupidly I cancelled my old contract and it’s still not here and I need my phone as I’m about to go to hospital and I need it .

im happy to cancel contract and go with someone else if sending sim is a problem- also live chat is impossible to access so that’s a concern 

thanks

icon

Best answer by andewhite 26 October 2023, 16:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Modoop, iD Mobile advise that your SIM card usually takes 2-3 working days for delivery, from the date of dispatch.

The date of dispatch is normally the same day as the order complete email, which iD usually send new customers.

It says “Great news! Your order's now on its way and our delivery partner should be in touch with your delivery and tracking information shortly. ” 2 days ago and not had any tracking or email?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It says “Great news! Your order's now on its way and our delivery partner should be in touch with your delivery and tracking information shortly. ” 2 days ago and not had any tracking or email?

Perhaps that’s because iD send out SIM cards using Royal Mail, and without using any tracking options. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Modoop,

Welcome to the Community!

We send our SIM card orders without tracking.

We would advise that you allow 5 working days for the SIM to be delivered.

If you don’t have the SIM after this time, please get in touch with us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?