Solved

Leaving ID mobile while out-of-contract

• 8 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

What am i charged for if i leave ID mobile while out of contract is if for a full month or just the part i have used (two days in this case)?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 8 June 2023, 17:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you leave by getting a PAC or STAC from iD, and using that PAC/STAC elsewhere, then you’ll be charged for the time-period you’ve used. 

Otherwise, if you cancel your iD account by giving 30-days notice, there’s no charge but you’ll need to serve the notice period.

Userlevel 1

Thanks. I want to use the PAC route. My question is how much I'll be charged for the two days I'll have used, is it my the full month or 2/30ths of the month

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks. I want to use the PAC route. My question is how much I'll be charged for the two days I'll have used, is it my the full month or 2/30ths of the month

Just the 2 days used.
I recommend you don’t cancel your DD - iD Mobile refund any credit balance on your account via the DD.

Userlevel 1

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @javenscroft 

If you leave while out of contract you’ll only be charged for the time the plan is active.

Once disconnected charges will stop, if you want to take your number to another network via PAC code and the new network will notify us to take the number across to them and the cancel the plan on our side.

We’d recommend leaving the direct debit open, so what needs to be charged can be charged automatically or if anything needs to be refunded, that can be done automatically too.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?