Question

Leaving iD- Termination fee

• 4 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Just talking to chat on line I was told that to cancel my contract which has 16 months left woud cost me £771

I pay £7 pound a month X 16 = £112 so where do they get this figure from?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you text INFO to 85075, you should get the early termination fee for your iD contract @steveb1960

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @steveb1960. I agree that sounds a little steep if you’re just paying £7 per month. Are you on a 24-month phone contract, or a SIM only deal? 

@andewhite is also correct in that you can text ‘INFO’ to 85075 and get the termination fee sent through via text message.

-Lauren

I took out a twelve month contract but ive been told i am on a twenty four month contract

i have asked for a copy of my confirmation email but sill waiting

Userlevel 4
Badge

I took out a twelve month contract but ive been told i am on a twenty four month contract

i have asked for a copy of my confirmation email but sill waiting

We’ll be able to look into this further for you and take a closer look at your contract. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?