Question

looking to switch over from vodaphone

• 5 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Is this a good network ? Never heard of them 

before , looking to switch over from Voda phone , I’m finding no customer service number is that a problem ? 
is anyone having any problems with them 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Melissa Young Gillies,

Welcome to the Community!

iD Mobile don’t have a telephony Customer Service Team as all of our support is online based.

You can check the level of coverage that we provide in your area HERE.

If there is anything that we can help with please let us know and we can advise further.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The online coverage checker @Kash references has this warning: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @andewhite @Melissa Young Gillies,

If you purchase directly from us we offer a 30 day returns period.

This will allow you test the network and coverage, if you aren’t fully happy you can always look at returning it back to us within the returns period.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Kash, although I’ve not tried using the iD returns process myself, this forum has topics from customers who’ve had difficulty returning their orders (in the cooling off period). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @andewhite 

We’d be happy to look into those, however each case is individual and a return would always need to be done via the vendor purchased, which does cause some confusion as we do have customers who purchase from Mobiles.co.uk (For example) and attempt a return via iD Mobile.

Purchases made in a Currys store would have a 14 days cooling off period and can return on the basis they’re unhappy with the coverage.

Purchases made online can be returned within 30 days of purchase by contacting the vendor the order was made from.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @Tom.
Customers can also explore the iD Community help hub, and might find the following useful: 

Why iD Mobile?