Solved

lost phone so can't recieve password reset text

• 5 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have lost my phone and need a replacement sim card. However, live chat is not working and even though I reported the loss and the phone is blocked, it seems the only way to access my account is to reset the password using a code you send via sms. Obviously I can't access any message sent to the blocked and lost phone. Since live chat doesn't work and I can't access the sms how am I supposed to access my account and request a new sim. I've been trying for an hour and have exhausted every possible option.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 November 2022, 10:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have received an email that says I have a private response to my question, but I cannot access it for the same reason - I cannot login to my account. Clicking the link in the email takes me to a page that says I am not authorised to view it. This is getting ridiculous.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have received an email that says I have a private response to my question, but I cannot access it for the same reason - I cannot login to my account. Clicking the link in the email takes me to a page that says I am not authorised to view it. This is getting ridiculous.

You’d need to sign-in to your iD Community account to read your private message @leehow.

The email link doesn't work because there’s a bug in the system.

You can also get help from iD Mobile using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

Good luck @leehow. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you for you response. Yes, they have been incredibly helpful via messenger. 

Why iD Mobile?