Question

Lost phone unable to get pac code

• 22 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello there, I lost my phone last week and can’t remember my Account password. I haven’t got access to the number registered on the account to regain access to my account. I need to get my PAC code to transfer my number to new network but unable to do this without my old phone numbers verification code. Please help! I don’t have money to spend on customer services 😢 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You don’t need a verification code to get your PAC from iD Mobile @Rozi Barnes

Just contact iD customer service using Facebook Messenger, or send a Twitter DM (direct message). 

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends).  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Rather careless not to have noted a/c password or phone no!

Did you not get any e mail confirmation when you signed up that you can access on a laptop etc?

Userlevel 1

Rather careless not to have noted a/c password or phone no!

Did you not get any e mail confirmation when you signed up that you can access on a laptop etc?

I have had the number for 20 years it’s just the password I need. Verification for the password was sent by text. I haven’t got the phone anymore.

Userlevel 1

Hello there, I lost my phone last week and can’t remember my Account password. I haven’t got access to the number registered on the account to regain access to my account. I need to get my PAC code to transfer my number to new network but unable to do this without my old phone numbers verification code. Please help! I don’t have money to spend on customer services 😢 

Amazing thank you so much ☺️ 🙌🌞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Rozi Barnes,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that your query is resolved but if you require assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?