Solved

Mexico coverage.

• 22 April 2024
  • 6 replies

I am in Mexico. I can receive sms but no calls..

I am trying to check what's happening and I am blocked from the app, due to the new mobile app.

Also trying to have a live chat to ask for help, live chat is never appearing on the page..

Any advice how I can ask for support and why I am blocked to ge calls in Mexico?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 April 2024, 14:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @dimbim, while it’s free to receive an SMS while roaming in Mexico, it’s not free to receive calls. 

If the bill cap of your iD account is too low or set to £0, you won’t be able to receive calls, while roaming in Mexico. 

The iD charge to receive calls in Mexico is £1.50/min. 

Ok So I have to change my bill cap. But is impossible to do this not having access to my app and not being able to talk on the chat… Is there any way to change this?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe you can get help from iD customer service team through their social media pages, @dimbim.

You can send a private message using Facebook Messenger, or on X (formerly Twitter) via a DM.

The iD Mobile help & support is all online - there isn’t a telephone helpline. 

Facebook is not receiving messages. I sent one on X. Let's hope.. Because is urgent to receive calls...

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Facebook Messenger should work, unless Meta have an issue with their Facebook system, @dimbim. 

Whenever Live Chat doesn’t work it’s worth trying: 

• Allowing popup windows in your web browser
  • Using a different web browser
  • Using an incognito / private window in your web browser

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @dimbim,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that your issue is resolved but if you require assistance, please get back to us and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?