Question

Mobile network disconnected

• 17 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have read several different threads to see if I can sort this issue, however I have had no success.

My ID mobile network keeps disconnecting and when going into the settings mobile network is ID mobile however the automatically select network is greyed out and disconnected.

I’ve restarted the phone.

I’ve tried the sim card in another device and it worked.

I’ve tried another sim card in this device and it worked.

I’ve reset my network connections.

There is no network issues in my area.

When I try connect to a network manually, I get a notification stating “no service. Selection network (23420) unavailable. 

I’m not sure how I can fix this issue. It seems to have appeared randomly around 2 days ago. 

any help would be appreciated. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @stuartmcneill,

Have you been able to get support on this since? I suspect the issue may be linked to an issue at one of the masts in your area.

What’s the full postcode of where the issue is ocurring?

Mohammed

Hey @stuartmcneill,

Have you been able to get support on this since? I suspect the issue may be linked to an issue at one of the masts in your area.

What’s the full postcode of where the issue is ocurring?

Mohammed

Ive contacted Live chat and keep getting told about an availability alarm but no one really mentioned what that is and timescales for it to be fixed.

My post code is eh14 2az.

Thanks, Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

FYI, the network status checker for your location reports:

FYI, the network status checker for your location reports:

Yes, this is what I've read everytime I've checked. 

The live chat tells i have very good service in my area but keep mentioning availability alarm. 

It seems to contradict what their service tracker says.

Its becoming frustrating as this has been going on longer than a week now.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Indeed @stuartmcneill, I’ve found live chat agents are often inexperienced or indifferent, which makes getting things fixed difficult.

iD are good when everything’s going well but very frustrating to deal with when things are NOT working as they should.

You could try getting in-touch with iD Mobile’s social media customer support team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message) for assistance.

Good luck @stuartmcneill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @stuartmcneill,

Did you still require assistance with this?

If so, please let us know here and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?