Question

Mobile Number not switched over correctly

• 29 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I switched my mobile over from 02 and got the text to say it’s confirmed over. It worked for a couple of days. But now it’s gone back to not working and my iMessage comes through as another number. Tried sorting it in setting but still not working. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET on your iPhone @Kate_Mitchell

This can sometimes fix issues sending texts with iMessage - the iOS user guide should explain how to do this. 
🤞 

I am having the same issue, I just tried the fix you said to do and hasnt worked, any other thing’s possible to fix this?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am having the same issue, I just tried the fix you said to do and hasn’t worked, any other thing’s possible to fix this?

Sometimes turning OFF the handset, removing the SIM card for at least 30-minutes, then re-inserting the SIM card and restarting the handset can fix this issue @Kyle Ferguson

If you’re using an iPhone, have you checked the mobile number isn’t linked to another Apple device, which also uses your AppleID?

Userlevel 1

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET on your iPhone @Kate_Mitchell

This can sometimes fix issues sending texts with iMessage - the iOS user guide should explain how to do this. 
🤞 

That’s worked for me - thank you so much 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kate_Mitchell 

Glad to hear @andewhite was able to help with your issue.

@Kyle Ferguson have you tried the same with resetting your network settings?

Tom

Why iD Mobile?