Question

Multiple Sims

• 13 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Can one person order two sim only contracts for twin daughters ?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hiya,

You can indeed have multiple Sim Only contracts under your name with ID. All I will say is sometimes it can cause credit check issues if you apply for multiple contracts within a short space of time, so if you can do the two contracts on the website at the same time. 

Thanks @RentalLeader, the website would not let me order two sims at the same time. I had to order separately. Now I have got one confirmation email for the first sim ordered but nothing for the second sim. If these two sims went well - I would like to order another five and have all seven on same account - with one monthly bill. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @RentalLeader, the website would not let me order two sims at the same time. I had to order separately. Now I have got one confirmation email for the first sim ordered but nothing for the second sim. If these two sims went well - I would like to order another five and have all seven on same account - with one monthly bill. 

You won’t be able to get one monthly bill for all your iD SIM cards @UpperHouse.

Each iD account can only be linked to a single iD SIM card - you’ll need an iD account for each SIM in order to see the bill. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @UpperHouse 

You’ll only be able to purchase a certain amount of iD Mobile plans within a certain time frame and how how many you can order in total is all down to credit and security checks, we cannot guarantee that you’d pass for any contracts let alone multiple, if you’ve been sent a “Welcome to iD” email then that account has gone through, ready to go and is on it’s way to you. If you’re wanting to order a large quantity of plans and the website doesn’t let you initially it may be worth contacting our sales team on 0207 1391 397.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?