Question

my bill is coming to an end

• 26 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Good morning first of all I have never registered an account.  My question is when is my last payment as my contract is coming to an end. I want to make sure I pay for my last bill then cancel my contract to prevent money being taken from my account. Am not sure whether this month or September it will end. Please call me on [REDACTED] or send an email to confirm thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Salimatu Sillah, have you tried using the 7777 telephone service from your iD handset?

If you text INFO to 85075 you should be able to work when you contract / plan ends.

Good luck.

Can someone please let me know when my contract is coming to an end. I want to discuss my contract 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Salimatu Sillah, it could several days or longer before iD even read your community post - if you don’t mind waiting, then hang for a reply from iD.

Otherwise, try online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat, or try contacting iD Mobile for (private) assistance with your plan’s end date through their social media team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).

Any out-of-hours messages on social media are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Salimatu Sillah 

I’ve removed the phone number from your first post as this is a public forum and that could be a security risk.

Have you requested a disconnection of your current plan so that it’s planned to end already or are you going to use a PAC code to take the phone number to another provider? Your contract won’t end automatically on the minimum term contract end date, it’ll continue until you decide to do something else with it.

I’d recommend getting in contact via the iD Mobile Live Chat!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?