Solved

My old phone number has not switched to my ID phone

• 24 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Using my PAC code I have transferred my old number from 3 to ID mobile. My old phone is no longer working and my new phone has a new temp number. Why hasn’t my number switched? And what can I do? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 April 2023, 12:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Because the number transfer doesn’t happen immediately. There can be several hours between your old provider’s SIM becoming inactive and your number working on iD Mobile’s network.

When I transferred my number to iD, I had no service for around 5-hours until the number I wanted to keep was active with my iD SIM card.

Good luck @Aliemery16

Excellent. Thanks for the help. I’ll sit tight a little longer!! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD timescales are: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Aliemery16,

I hope that your port is complete.

If you require any further assistance, please let us know and we can help.

Kash

My old number has not changed. I submitted this when I opened the account over a week ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Paul Moorhouse 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi, I'm I've sent my PAC code already to transfer my existing number to ID. I've received a text that the transfer will happen yesterday the third of June but day after still haven't got any text of confirmation. How do I contact ID to ask .

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jinky Pastoril Hamac 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?