Question

My trade in bag hasn't arrived, what should I do?

• 1 September 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi..

Over a week later and still no envelope sent in order that I might ship my old phone back for the cash that was promised.   Anyone help?   Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @idm4sb 

The trade in bags typically take 3-5 working days to arrive via Royal Mail, should the trade in bag not be received in this time we’d recommend reordering a trade in bag by reprocessing the trade in and once that one is received making a reference to the original trade in before then sending your device to us.

Sorry about the original one not having been received, occasionally they can get lost in shipment but it’s nothing that can’t be sorted afterwards! 

Tom 

Please could somebody inbox me with regards to a missing trade in bag? I have been waiting 15 days now, emailed twice, phoned, and contacted on both Twitter and Facebook and still haven't received one! My phone value in the meantime had decreased by £70 and so haven't requested a new bag online! To be fair, I haven't been advised to do this also and I'm only resorting to ID community as a last resort before I file a complaint!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Please could somebody inbox me with regards to a missing trade in bag? I have been waiting 15 days now, emailed twice, phoned, and contacted on both Twitter and Facebook and still haven't received one! My phone value in the meantime had decreased by £70 and so haven't requested a new bag online! To be fair, I haven't been advised to do this also and I'm only resorting to ID community as a last resort before I file a complaint!!

Thank you. I've emailed twice already and not received a response. I'll keep trying until I get somewhere! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Alysonwood, you may need to wait for assistance from an iD agent here but, they’re 5-6 days behind the date of posting at the moment.

The whole scheme seems a shambles - might be better to sell elsewhere, e.g. Music Magpie.

Anyway, good luck @Alysonwood.
🤞 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you. I've emailed twice already and not received a response. I'll keep trying until I get somewhere! 

Hello @Alysonwood,

If you re-order a trade-in bag and let us know when this has been sent off, we’ll PM you here and ensure your original trade-in is linked and the difference raised as long as a bag was ordered the first time but not received.

If we don’t have a record of the trade-in then we won’t be able to honour this.

If you want, I can check this for you?

Mohammed

I requested a further bag on 6th November and so I'm awaiting to see if this one is delivered. 

I definitely have confirmation of the original trade in quote as I did this at the time of upgrading my phone and received confirmation by email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Alysonwood,

Did you receive your trade-in bag?

If you have any issues please get back to us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?