Solved

Need my transaction number

• 6 February 2024
  • 9 replies

My transaction number is not in any of the 10 emails I received from ID mobile since joining, it is not in my junk mail and I no longer have the paper receipt. Please can you send me my transaction number so I bring over my old number. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Kash 6 February 2024, 18:59

View original

9 replies

i have the exact same issue.. ordered my mobile through Mobiles.co.uk , recived the phone and sim, no welcome message , no Transaction I.D.. have a pac but all the info leads you round in circles … the official “fix” is to sign into your account and go to services then fill the form in there…. but it still asks for the transaction I.D.. at the end of my teather with this.. chat bot . no support number.. if i cant get it sorted by tomorrow i’ll just return the phone and go to an apple shop as this is crazy..  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

i have the exact same issue.. ordered my mobile through Mobiles.co.uk , received the phone and sim, no welcome message , no Transaction I.D.. have a pac but all the info leads you round in circles … the official “fix” is to sign into your account and go to services then fill the form in there…. but it still asks for the transaction I.D.. at the end of my tether with this.. chat bot . no support number.. if i cant get it sorted by tomorrow i’ll just return the phone and go to an apple shop as this is crazy..  

Don’t think you can use a “mobiles.co.uk” transaction number with the iD online switching page anyway, @jOHARD

Submit your PAC via iD online Live Chat - just type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot. 

The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @jOHARD @Oscarblade90,

Welcome to the Community!

You’ll need to ensure that you use the iD Mobile transaction number that starts with a 4.

If you haven’t been able to contact Live Chat yet, you can get back to us here and we can PM you if required.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @jOHARD @Oscarblade90,

You’ll need to ensure that you use the iD Mobile transaction number that starts with a 4.

If you haven’t been able to contact Live Chat yet, you can get back to us here and we can PM you if required.

Kash

Hey @Kash, do online handset + line rental purchases from “mobiles.co.uk” get an iD transaction number? 

Kash

Please pm me the number as I have no way of getting it otherwise

Live chat just sends you in circles and is a bot ?.. you cant speak to a real person . 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Live chat just sends you in circles and is a bot ?.. you cant speak to a real person . 

Did you type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot, @jOHARD?

The advisors work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Kash

Hey @Kash, do online handset + line rental purchases from “mobiles.co.uk” get an iD transaction number? 

They’ll receive a Mobiles.co.uk transaction number which won’t work. However we can provide the transaction number via PM if they don’t receive an iD Mobile welcome email from us.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Oscarblade90 and @jOHARD,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?