Question

Need three sim cards

• 28 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Need three sim cards but it seems I'm only allowed two as the third one gets cancelled.

i have received two transaction numbers for the two sim cards but also received THREE Direct Debit reference numbers.

As I'm changing three sims from PlusNet, i require three new sims and as this company does not wont to sell a third sim to me I need to cancel the two sims and three Direct Debits and find another supplier.

Live Chat is not working. 

I would be great full If any one can help with this matter.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried contacting iD customer service using Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM @Paul_B?

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Thank you for your reply but I'm 68 and don't use Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ah, I see - unfortunately, the remaining contact option is the Live Chat service @Paul_B

Unless you wait here for iD staff to reply - although it might be a day or so before iD read your post.

Thanks again for the reply 

I will try live chat again later but hopefully someone from ID will read this and email me. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, iD won’t send you email - more likely they’ll send you a private message in this forum, requesting security details, so they can begin dealing with your request.

The online chat would be quicker - assuming it works for you @Paul_B
🤞

I got to use Live Chat on my iPhone but after 5 to 10 minutes without any reply i was greeted with message

(There seems to have been a network issue that has interrupted our chat session. Please close the chat window and start a new chat.)

Perhaps someone from iD staff could PM me with some help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Paul_B,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?