Question

Network has gone from 4G to 3G

Userlevel 1

Hi. Duse anyone know why my iPhone has gone from G4 . To G3 ? Thanks. Plus Han ID mobile Coverage been off air. Thanks. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Check out the network coverage page for your postcode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mayday666 

A device would go from 4G to 3G if you’re in a lower coverage area, please could you provide the postcode(s) where you’ve had this?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi Tom. On Sunday night I lost all coverage for three hours. With ID network ? I completely lost everything the Internet wouldn’t work.. I also, did the postcode check. ! And it said everything was okay. ? I am surrounded by phone masks. There is one less than 100 yards away from me and another one Is the less than half a mile away? But I am at a loss why my phone 📱 lost all network coverage ?  I can’t blame the phone because it’s brand-new.  Thanks Mayday666

Userlevel 1

Hi Geluk. Yes I did head over and I did check network coverage. It side everything was working. But I Completely lost all network and Internet use on my phone for three hours ? I am still at a loss with it. I can’t blame my phone because it’s brand-new. He kept on coming up on my iPhone network coverage failed ??  But thank you. For Replying…. Thanks Mayday666

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Geluk. Yes I did head over and I did check network coverage. It side everything was working. But I Completely lost all network and Internet use on my phone for three hours ? I am still at a loss with it. I can’t blame my phone because it’s brand-new. He kept on coming up on my iPhone network coverage failed ??  But thank you. For Replying…. Thanks Mayday666

Did you check for service faults or breakdowns at your postcode @Mayday666?

Having a mast less than 100-yards away would be useful if that mast was operated by Three UK (iD’s network partner). 

The network operators don’t normally advertise their ownership at mast sites. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Mayday666 

What’s the full postcode of the area?

We’ll check the coverage for you and see if there are any issues.

Is the service working fine currently?

Mohammed