Question

Network has gone from 4G to 3G

Userlevel 1

Hi. Duse anyone know why my iPhone has gone from G4 . To G3 ? Thanks. Plus Han ID mobile Coverage been off air. Thanks. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Check out the network coverage page for your postcode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Mayday666 

A device would go from 4G to 3G if you’re in a lower coverage area, please could you provide the postcode(s) where you’ve had this?

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi Tom. On Sunday night I lost all coverage for three hours. With ID network ? I completely lost everything the Internet wouldn’t work.. I also, did the postcode check. ! And it said everything was okay. ? I am surrounded by phone masks. There is one less than 100 yards away from me and another one Is the less than half a mile away? But I am at a loss why my phone 📱 lost all network coverage ?  I can’t blame the phone because it’s brand-new.  Thanks Mayday666

Userlevel 1

Hi Geluk. Yes I did head over and I did check network coverage. It side everything was working. But I Completely lost all network and Internet use on my phone for three hours ? I am still at a loss with it. I can’t blame my phone because it’s brand-new. He kept on coming up on my iPhone network coverage failed ??  But thank you. For Replying…. Thanks Mayday666

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi Geluk. Yes I did head over and I did check network coverage. It side everything was working. But I Completely lost all network and Internet use on my phone for three hours ? I am still at a loss with it. I can’t blame my phone because it’s brand-new. He kept on coming up on my iPhone network coverage failed ??  But thank you. For Replying…. Thanks Mayday666

Did you check for service faults or breakdowns at your postcode @Mayday666?

Having a mast less than 100-yards away would be useful if that mast was operated by Three UK (iD’s network partner). 

The network operators don’t normally advertise their ownership at mast sites. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Mayday666 

What’s the full postcode of the area?

We’ll check the coverage for you and see if there are any issues.

Is the service working fine currently?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?