Question

New app

The new app won't work for me. It's stuck in a loop saying oops something went wrong every time I log in 😔. 

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Dave Matthews , 

Are you a Pay Monthly or Pay as you go customer?

Thanks,

Kieran

Pay monthly 

I have the same problem,  said I was over due my bill, tried to pay it,  told me to try again 32 times later I quit trying again. Time to find a new plan with a different person.

Still the same . Bout 12 loops now 😱🤯

Definitely driving me insane 😂

👋🏼. Still not working. Can you help Kieran. I'm going abroad soon and need the app to work tbh. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi @Dave Matthews,

We’ve been investigating, and the only similar problem we have for your issue is that cookies are blocked somehow. We see many other customers with Pixel accessing the app without issue.

Is there any possibility you can try log in to your account on another device? It would help us to identify whether it’s a device issue or not.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi Kieran. I will try from my work p.c 🤞🏼

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@Dave Matthews

Unfortunately, the website (my.idmobile.co.uk) is still the old version, so it will require your old user login credentials. 

This is maybe still good, though, because your old account should work fine.

Cheers,

Kieran

Hi Kieran

I wish you had told me that at the start of this problem. I've been trying to log in to the webb version as the new app won't work for me but I couldn't log in online because I was using my new details assuming it had gone across all platforms 😞.

Anyways I'm in now on the website version with my old log in details and I have saved it to my phone . Probably all I need TBF . 

App obviously needs sorting but at least I can see my account now . 

Regards 

Dave .

Why iD Mobile?