Solved

New Bill info

Userlevel 1

Hello, I joined Id mobile a couple of days ago, my old phone number ported over and all is good.
My question is, I received an email saying Welcome etc, it states my bill will be taken out on the 5th of each month, has my old ported  number in the info  and everything looks in order.
1 hour later I received an email saying my direct debit  details have been accepted, but shows the date  for my bill to be taken out on or around  the 20th of each month and shows the temporary? phone number I was given  before my old one ported.
 It says If anything looks incorrect, please contact us to update your info . As this was the latest email I thought i better ask here (live chat was not available)
 Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Kash 19 April 2023, 12:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alex46,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Thanks for resolving my question!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alex46,

If you require further assistance, please feel free to get back to us here or via PM.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?