new client

• 19 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there I just got new contract from ID 

I choose ID because I find a good offer for Google Pixel 8 pro with some gift.…

When I looking yesterday for the phone was showing free Google pixel watch 2 but I can't find anything also .…

I don't know if I allowed to apply for?? 

Please help 

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Milosz Lasko,

Welcome to the Community!

The Pixel 8 free gift offers have now expired and are no longer available.

You can view all the current and expired offers at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer.

If you with to apply for a contract it would be subject to a credit check which will be carried out at the checkout stage.

Kash

Same thing has happened to me today.

Saw an advert offering the Pixel Watch 2 when you get the Pixel 8 Pro. I clicked the advert, signed up and now I find that the offer is expired??

Pretty sure the ASA would have a few words to say about that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @DaveChaos,

Welcome to the Community!

As per the terms and conditions.

Step 1:
Purchase a Google Pixel 8 Pro between 4/10/23 - 16/10/23, and receive a Google Pixel Watch 2 (Black colour, usually £349), whilst stocks last.

Step 2:
Google Pixel Watch 2 will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Google Pixel Watch 2 must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term 24 months, Open to participants resident in the UK , ROI and 18+ only. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+3.9%. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

As long as you purchased a Google Pixel 8 Pro between 4/10/23 - 16/10/23 you should receive it, however it is subject to stock.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?