Solved

new contract

• 24 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I'm trying to order a new phone and contact go through all the steps then nothing happens.  Keep getting emails saying item still in basket can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong don't want to end up with 4/5 different contracts.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 January 2024, 11:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried talking to iD telephone sales about your order problem, @Emily Jane Daniells

You can contact sales on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours. 

Userlevel 1

Thankyou I'll try that number

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Emily Jane Daniells 

How are you getting on?

Hopefully the sales team have been able to help.

Thanks for the help here, @andewhite.

Tom

Hi. I have 2 new contracts and input my PAC codes m I got message stating PAC codes would process and I will receive a message when it has switched over . I haven't received anything yet 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi. I have 2 new contracts and input my PAC codes m I got message stating PAC codes would process and I will receive a message when it has switched over . I haven't received anything yet 

Hi Pauline. You should have received a text message after the PAC codes were processed giving you the switching date for number transfer.

If your number transfers still haven’t gone through, this suggests that they haven’t been submitted, or there’s a file exchange delay in which we’re waiting for the relevant files to be sent over from your old network.

If you’re still having an issue with this, just let us know. We’ll be able to send you a PM to investigate further.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?