Solved

New Customer that changed direct debit date

• 25 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Im a new customer and the plan started on the 24th July and I’ve got 2 questions:

so I changed my date for the direct debit to the 19th of every month and it says I have to make a payment on the 7th August but will I have to make another payment on 19th August?

I then contacted support on another matter about why I have 42 day billing period (24th July to 4th September) and it was very confusing but it’s something about me changing my direct debit date and a cut off point. So my question is will this 42 day billing period be just a one time thing and then will it return 30 day billing period where I’m making payments on the 19th of every month?

also attached screenshot of the 42 day billing period

icon

Best answer by Tom 28 July 2023, 16:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The extended billing period is a one-time-thing @rayali.

The billing period will always need a one off adjustment whenever you change the direct date (DD) of your iD account. If you changed yours on, or after 20th July, iD had probably already prepared their request to take a DD payment on 24th July, hence the payment due 7th August.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @rayali 

As @andewhite suggests when changing a direct debit date the longer billing period is a one time thing, it’s so it can adjust and charge the appropriate amount without adding more bills.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?