Solved

New Iphone 11 no speaker

• 31 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Help

I have Iphone 11 and when callers ring me they can’t hear me and I can’t hear them. 

If I plug earphones in then they can. 

Any ideas? I am within my 14 days cancellation. 

icon

Best answer by Jacki 31 October 2022, 18:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Jacki

I think you can get a replacement if the phone breaks during the cooling off period.

You can check the speakers and microphones are working by:

1. Recording a voice memo.
  2. Recording a video with the front facing camera while speaking.
  3. Recording a video with the normal facing camera, also while speaking.

I’d contact the company who sold the iPhone quick as possible - anyway, good luck @Jacki.

Userlevel 1

I am trying to contact ID but just kept getting pointed to here. So thought I would try

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If iD Mobile sold you the phone online, you’ve got 30-days to return the item @Jacki.

The iD community is just somewhere that iD users try and help one another.
Community members cannot look at someone else's iD account or order history - only iD Mobile staff can do that! 

Type “talk to a person” after connecting on the online chat, so you can speak to a person.

Otherwise, speak to the iD social media customer support team by via facebook (by using Messenger), or Twitter (by DM).

I’d suggest reading the following article:

Anyway, good luck @Jacki.

Userlevel 1

I got to the bottom of it. 

I did speak to a person and they advised me to go to Curry’s.  Which I did and luckily the girl noticed that I had stuck my phone protector over the receiver hole 😂 😂 so problem solved :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I got to the bottom of it. 

I did speak to a person and they advised me to go to Curry’s.  Which I did and luckily the girl noticed that I had stuck my phone protector over the receiver hole 😂 😂 so problem solved :-) 

Hey Jacki,

Thanks for sharing the fix! I wouldn’t have even guessed that myself but I’m glad it was picked up by the agent in-store!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?