new sim, no number!

• 27 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I've received my new sim with no number!! It's not on packaging, it's not recognised when looked up on two different phones. I've tried ALL your troubleshooting for this problem on your website (so please don't re-suggest any of those to me in your replyto me). When I try to use my phone it just comes up with 'not registered on network'. Tried calling your 'customer services', but with no number it won't put me through, which is very unhelpful for this particular customer needing this particular service from your so called helpline! I cannot register an online account because, you've guessed it, no number!! So far not impressed with idmobile, let's hope whoever responds to this, makes the difference.

If this isn't resolved within 24 hours, please cancel my order and refund any money owing. At the very very least, the new number of a sim should be either in an accompanying letter, or on the packaging; I've never come across this before, and since reading comments online, sadly find it's a common problem with idmobile.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Happy to say, all sorted with very helpful staff on idmobile's Facebook live chat (would highly recommend using with any issues). They couldn't have been more helpful, and have restored my faith in this company!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I agree @Katherine Cooper - using Facebook Messenger to talk to iD customer support seems a better experience than their online live chat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Katherine Cooper 

I’m glad to hear you’ve managed to get this sorted through our Facebook chat.

Please let us know or the Facebook team know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?